Information Technology Expert
Our system analysts have over 10 years of experience in developing and implementing ERP systems, and research in Industrial Engineering and Lean Production applied to CLASSICERP System, giving our customers 3E – (Efficiency, Effective & Economical)
- CLASSICERP System
- CLASSICERP Garment System
Reseller of Software Products
- Pro-Concept ERP System - (A European product)
Suitable for industries such as electronics, plastics, toys, clocks & watches, jewelry and gifts
- Compiere ERP System
It is the world's no. 1 Open Source ERP + CRM Web Based application, providing SME a strong, stable and extensible J2EE frameworked platform for ERP and CRM solutions.
- Maximizer CRM System
A Customer Relationship Management system especially designed for SMEs, through the integration of sales, marketing and customer services, allowing all of your customers to be in touch with your corporation, and providing standardized and professional platform for your existing and potential customers.
Software System Modification Services
Coordinated and executed by KCCL professional system analysts, through researching the industrial characteristics and new operation work flows of different customers, to design and modify the System.
Server, SQL Database and Networking
- IBM, HP & Dell Server
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Server
- Professional installation and maintenance of servers, workstations and networks
- Free on-site checking of servers, workstations and networks by our professional consultants
Professional Consultancy and Training
Corporate work flow research and improvement consultancy services
- Analysis and research on corporate operation work flows and management procedures
- Improvement of manual operations (bad-habits and human errors) to avoid unnecessary problems
- Planning and finalizing new operation work flows, information flows and organization structures
ERP & CRM System Training
- The finalizing and execution of projects and plans for implementation, training and assessment, to adopt operation work flows, information flows and organization restructuring.
- The finalizing and publishing of the Implementation Guide and User Guide (Setup and Entries) which corresponds to the plan and project.
- Our professional ERP consultants will train and assess your employees and/or operators according to the finalized Implementation Guide and User Guide, to ensure the successful implementation of the ERP and CRM system.
Corporate employee training (mainly to increase knowledge regarding manufacturing)
Through our usage and training requirements analysis, customers can join the following courses:
- Industrial Engineering course
- Lean Production course (JIT)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Total Production Management (TPM)
- Production Management and Control (PMC)
- Quality management perception and quality costing control techniques
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Quality Control Management, Development and Assessment course
- ISO/TS16949 training course
- 5S management course
- POKA YOKE course (English: error-proofing, fail-safing - to avoid (yokeru) inadvertent errors (poka))